Trusted Contributor

Did You Purchase the Susan Graver TSV Blazer?

I always look forward to the Susan Graver shows as I own several items of her clothes.

I did not purchase the blazer/jacket TSV however, as it simply was not something that I thought I would wear.   I don't go into the office anymore, I don't do the blazer with jean look, etc.

If it was something that would work for your lifestyle, enjoy as I thought it was nice.  As usual with Susan Graver clothes,  I'm sure it will be well made and the fabric with be great.  Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Re: Did You Purchase the Susan Graver TSV Blazer?

@BunSnoop Yes, I ordered the floral jacket. I have purchased very little recently, but I have made two Susan Graver purchases for Fall. One of her TSV's from last year was a duster cardigan and tank set which came in petite, A366175 (petite) or A366174 (regular). I noticed Susan added a new color this year, "Confetti", which I ordered. The colors are lovely for Fall. Last year, I ordered the tweed. The fit is beautiful and the outfit is very flattering. I highly recommend the duster set. I enjoy Susan Graver's classic designs.

Honored Contributor

I chose the TS Marla Wynn jacket Thursday on HSN.  It had some unusual design details, came in unique colors and could be worn either as a jacket or shirt making it more versatile for me.  It was quite unlike the usual  Graver fare.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I passed on it. With that one button, placed where it was, I could tell it would not look well on my body. Thought solids could show every flaw. I'm weary of leopard and python prints and thought floral print a little too large and needed a deeper red. 

Honored Contributor

No .... there were several issues for me ... each one of which was a "fatal flaw."

• I have a long torso and the shaping and button position wouldn't work.
  • Sleeves were too snug
  • It was too short

• It was bonded fabric - I I would prefer a "normal" lining
  • I didn't like the shawl collar - prefer notched collar.
  • On a blazer, I lke the sleeve treatment with the buttons near the wrist.
Honored Contributor

I really wanted to, but I have no place to wear it.  It would have become a very pretty decoration in my closet. Woman Sad

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.