Honored Contributor

Re: Did You Buy Anything From the Susan Graver Shows Today?

No I didn't but the top looks nice. SG has always been my favorite designer from the Q.  Love liquid knit.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought

A269245....in the seafoam and black...
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't purchase because I don't need anymore clothing and have mostly just been "watching"  the fashion shows.  My impulse buying has really slowed down due to my ongoing efforts.  I did see a couple of tops I really liked but everything is at least $50.00 now and I can no longer justify it.  I have a lot of her clothes that I've been happy with.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased 5 tops.  Love her clothes.  Don't really care about the prices because her quality exceeds excellence.   As far as I'm still working, I'll continue to buy.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've been watching this evening and I'm so tempted by the shirtdress, but I wish it didn't have 3/4 sleeves.  

https://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Liquid-Knit-34-Sleeve-Shirt-Dress.product.A380297.html?sc=24HR

Thinking about black or blue. . .

@BunSnoop Let us know how you like the top when it arrives.  I'm tempted by that one too. 😊

Trusted Contributor

@wildcat fan, just letting you know that I've not forgotten to tell you about the top, but I still have not yet received it.   Will let you know once it's received, hopefully soon!

Trusted Contributor

@wildcat fan , I received the top today.   I'm very happy with it.  As usual, the quality is excellent.  I'm happy with my color choice too - it's a very happy color combo.  Only down side, even though everything about it is perfect, I still think it's overpriced.  I think it should sell for about $38 - $40 and not $52.75...after s&h and tax it's runs about $60.  I really think the prices are too high lately on QVC for "just a top".