Trusted Contributor

Did You Buy Anything From the Susan Graver Shows Today?

I got this top in liquid knit.  I liked the little pops of bright color - looks cheerful!

Honored Contributor

Re: Did You Buy Anything From the Susan Graver Shows Today?

I saw that presented as well and thought it was pretty, but I did not buy anything today.

Esteemed Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

I got this top in liquid knit.  I liked the little pops of bright color - looks cheerful!

love the print!  could you share item number....thank you

Esteemed Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

just found it!

Honored Contributor

No.  I didn't watch all the shows, but just checked what was on.

I saw two prints that I thought were attractive - but didn't like the style or fabric.

Esteemed Contributor

I just checked the earlier aired shows with the leggings and would have purchased, but they're sold out in my size (except for the green color). Her tops are just priced too high IMO, so no purchase for me today!

Respected Contributor

I would have bought two tops, but she is making them(as well as other QVC designers) too long. They have added an inch to every size. Talls are lucky.

Super Contributor

@Jewel22, I surely agree that Susan Graver tops are too long --- way too long for my five foot height despite Susan's often stated claim that they look great on both tall and short people. Her tops look like ridiculous dresses on me as do all of the popular toga lengths. Apparently, the average customer is much taller. I think that the designers are largely dollar driven and they play to what brings in the most sales. 

Trusted Contributor

Yep liked the liquid knit tunics got one in merlot usually the petites are not too long for me. 

Trusted Contributor

No. I stopped buying her clothes when the prices skyrocketed. Most tops are $60 and up now.  Too much money for polyester.  I have lots of her pieces when they were still being sold in the $40 range.  Same with D & C. Used to buy when they were in the $25 range and now they are in the $45 range. I know prices go up but these prices are more than a little higher.