Occasional Contributor

Dark Brown or Espresso solid tops

I had purchased a pair or your dark brown and white striped dress pants and can't find a dark brown solid colored top to wear with them. Can you design one or add espresso to your color schemes? It would be appreciated.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dark Brown or Espresso solid tops

Why not wear a color with them?  I would think it would be difficult to get a match for the color.  Orange?  Peach?  Pink?  White?

Honored Contributor

How about a bright turquoise to go with those pants?  Brown is a neutral to go with many other colors.  Brown itself isn't very spring/summerish. 

It takes a year to add a new color or design to a line.  Do you want to wait that long? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I requested a dark brown shade and a few other darker shades in the original denim and company pant that they have sold millions of when they first started selling them years ago and that request was never answered,  I think that was enough time but nope.  They keep offering that milk chocolate they call it.

I asked for a dark chocolate, dark charcoal, dark plum, dark green for years and it has never happened.  I think those are nice colors for those pants.