Honored Contributor

A287675 Love your artistic eye! You have outdone yourself with this masterpiece. Thank you for bringing your works of art to QVC. My collection is growing every week. By the way! Your clothes wear beautifully.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I've liked Graver for a long time -  probably after she moved on from SG Sport which didn't work for me mostly because I never buy sets.

We had a rainy day here in Florida yesterday and I wore my new red Graver raincoat - for perfect the warm, wet day we had.

BTW-  there's a thread saying QVC NEVER gives us EZPay on TSV's -  my raincoat was on EZPay and I'm quite sure it was the TSV.  I realize when we're not getting EZPay where we want it, it seems as if it's NEVER there, but that's not true.  EZPay is often available.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bravo!! SG🙋

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity I've liked Graver for a long time -  probably after she moved on from SG Sport which didn't work for me mostly because I never buy sets.

We had a rainy day here in Florida yesterday and I wore my new red Graver raincoat - for perfect the warm, wet day we had.

BTW-  there's a thread saying QVC NEVER gives us EZPay on TSV's -  my raincoat was on EZPay and I'm quite sure it was the TSV.  I realize when we're not getting EZPay where we want it, it seems as if it's NEVER there, but that's. not true.  EZPay is often available.

Heading to Florida next month. Bringing several SG items. Love her clothes. There was a learning curve size wise. Large was huge! Medium in her line. Do always check measurements. You know people will always find something to complain about. If not for Qvc wouldn't have SG Designs. Plus! Her clothes never wear out. Of course, Take care washing inside out cool delicate. Never use dryer. Yes, SG award winning artist. Grateful owning her line.

Respected Contributor

I had to order her new henley top today - A286728. I love the print.  

Esteemed Contributor

Wearing a Graver liquid knit top right now.  It's a favorite for lounging around the house, with pajama pants.  I like to look "dressed" when I'm checking out the gardens and having coffee on the deck, and this always works.

I have many other things, mostly blouses (I love peachskin).  Velvet pants, a sparkly open cardigan, a gorgeous gold sequin embellished blouse, oh and how can I forget the "super super" jackets!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor
Recently purchased several clearance tops. Incredible price points. Highly recommend, Checking out. Broken sizes, But when you find one in your size savings worth it. Building my wardrobe investing in SG or IM worth it. Example, Found IM limited edition sweater 80.00 original price for 25.00 brand new. Floral reminds me of Monet.
Respected Contributor

I have a number of Susan Graver tops...living in South Carolina, they are pretty much year-round office wear for me. They always look neat, and last forever!

Do wish they weren't so expensive now, though...I know it's not just her clothes--they are ALL going up in price.

Honored Contributor

Susan is my QVC favorite.

I have Graver from years ago which I wear often.  I wish I'd kept a record so I'd have a cost per wear.  That's what counts for me for most often in my wardrobe.  I used to like shopping, but that's no longer true, so I want clothes that last and still look good.

Respected Contributor

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 10.59.04 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Thats a very pretty design @Sweet_Serenity.   I have a ton of her liquid knit tops and never have a place to wear them anymore so I won't be buying.   I love the liquid knit for travel as you can roll it into a tiny ball and it doesn't wrinkle. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment