Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are Susan Graver's fashions tailored for her?

She might have her clothes 'adjusted' just for her.  I don't know why so much of her line is for pear shaped women.  I know there are pear shaped women but not everyon is that way. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust

I agree with you about Susan interuptting the host.  I stopped watching when she's on because I cannot not hear the host and and wished Susan would stop talking.  It's ok to endorse your product but you need to be respectful to your clients. ie host and viewers.  Sorry she has lost a veiwer,  I hope QVC can work out a happy medium with designer when presenting on the show,

Respected Contributor

I am going to jump in here just to agree with you that her clothing must indeed be tailored for her.  She says she is 5'4" and I ordered a pair of pants based on the way they fit her.  When I received mine, even with heels on, the pants were at least two inches to long. She had on heels and they were the perfect length on her.  After that, I began noticing the way the clothes fit her and the models looked different.  I've become much more observant before I order any clothing from QVC.

Respected Contributor

I think that many times both host and models are wearing "modified" fashion items. I rememember seeing a model at a slight turn showing a clip in the back of a jacket. Made the jacket look much more tailored than boxy.

Just like the store displays will have the items pinned and clipped to show clothing.

I'm 5'5" and I often wonder how my Q pants can possibly be too short when the 5'10" model are wearing the same regular length pant.

Valued Contributor

Of course she tailors her clothes.  I find nothing wrong with that.  I have to hem my pants before wearing.  I have shortened sleeves on my suit jackets as well.  Sometimes you need to have your clothes tailored to make them fit you correctly. Everyone's bodies are different.