Contributor

Anyone else present her brand?

I own a few of SG pieces and I like them.  I'm wondering if anyone else ever appears on an SG show?   I always see Susan there selling her items.  Just curious is she has a representative that does any...especially the shows scheduled during the middle of night.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else present her brand?

Yes, I've seen a SG representative presenting her clothing.  Sorry, I don't know her name.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Justine Santaniello

Trusted Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Justine Santaniello

Yes and Justine is oddly animated,  loud.  Prefer Susan.

Trusted Contributor

Before Justine she had a tall slender lady who did a great job.  I got the information I needed so I could make a decision before things sold out in my size.  She knew how to style the garments as well.  She had a big title with the word " world".....  Sorry I can't remember her title but she did travel the world representing SG in London, Paris, etc.  She left to have a baby and I never heard anything again.  I enjoyed her alot.

Trusted Contributor

She was very good.  I think her title was "global brand rep", or something like that.

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

She was very good.  I think her title was "global brand rep", or something like that.

She was excellent.  She knew how to describe clothes and she looked the part.  She looked like a fashion expert.  And then she was gone.....