Respected Contributor

not everybody's retired living on a fixed income.  

Respected Contributor

Re: ARE YOU SERIOUS?

[ Edited ]

Shop "as is," shop "clearance," wait for free ship days.  Be a wise shopper.  If there is some special item you just love, then pay the price.  It beats spending hours tromping through Macy's and finding nothing.  

Valued Contributor

Actually some of the recent liquid knit I've bought is really thick.  It depends on the piece.  Some is on the thinner side, some is thick. 

Contributor

I feel for you, because I am the same way and it has got me in debt.  Although I still watch QVC, depending on what is showing and who the hosts may be (I love watching Leah on Sat. AM).  My husband says I'm a "shop-a-holic"....and he may be right.  We don't need everyhing we buy, it's just an addiction, and you can break it...it's hard but you can do it!!!  After cleaning out my closet and looking at some of the prints I have bought, wondering what was I thinking, it has become easier to resist.

Esteemed Contributor

Quality has gone way down... and shipping costs have gone up. I hardly ever shop here anymore, except for a light weight denim jacket I  ordered on sale. Still has not arrived always very late.I will continue to order in the stores or order from other places. QVC get your act together please!

Contributor
I have shopped QVC since the beginning. Susan Graver prices are out of control. $60 for a top
I can not rationalize paying these prices plus shipping and return shipping if it doesn't work. I wonder how the Q is doing with people home.you can do better elsewhere
Just my opinion and I have a lot of her clothes but I think long and hard before paying today's prices.
Esteemed Contributor

TOTALLY - 100% CORRECT! I can't afford $60.00 for a polyester top. That's just crazy. And, I don't even like the styles nor the prints; too loud, too big floral prints, and icky polyester. Nope!