Frequent Contributor

Aren't we paying for the tariffs on China now?

Esteemed Contributor

@YOUNGATHEART , I just got my order today. I had looked at the clearance Susan Graver items. I ordered 4 different pieces. Didn't really know what to expect, but I tried all 4 pieces on, really like them all.

I love the fact they are no going to need to be ironed as well. And they are very pretty. 2 are tops that came two to a package, and the other is a sleveless tank with a lightweight top that goes over it.

Valued Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@josie  Don't forget to add LOGO to that list.  I think her prices are higher than Susan Graver's.

I have purchased a piece of clothing from Logo and at those high prices for that look never had to think twiceSmiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@coffee drinker wrote:

@josie  Don't forget to add LOGO to that list.  I think her prices are higher than Susan Graver's.

I have purchased a piece of clothing from Logo and at those high prices for that look never had to think twiceSmiley Very Happy

@Bella2022 wrote:

@coffee drinker wrote:

sorry, I meant to say never purchased

Esteemed Contributor

@Q4u   I do agree.  I am a Walmart shopper and I get great stuff that looks and feels every bit as good as what I find on the Q.  Actually more compliments.  I buy by color and match things.  And there is always Costco and Sams Club and other online choices. 

The prices have risen on the Q.  And clearance and AS IS have got up up up as well.  No need to even look.  What often is left over is the XXS. Seems the Q has caught on and figures even if the item is a return the viewers will pay for it anyway. 

Valued Contributor

I do get a lot of my Susan Graver liquid knit on ebay or Poshmark.  You do have to keep looking for it though as sometimes there is nothing there but every once and a while you will find something for a good price.

Valued Contributor

As a matter of fact, I just took a look at ebay and I found one of my favorite Susan Graver liquid knit tops in black.  I don't have it in black and I've been looking for it for a couple of years.  Its an older top but one of my favorites. Bidding starts at 9.99.  So you can pick up some deals.

Occasional Contributor

To me quality is important.  I shy away from the Jersey and slub knits as they are a cheaper fabric and cling to every lump and bump on the body.

Liquid Knit and Butterknit are (or was) my favorite fabric to buy.  Susan's items are no longer quality items.  The Liquid Knit is so thin now and the Butterknit is rarely seen.  I recently ordered a Liquid Knit lavender top from her and had to send it back because it was see through.  

I don't like the large flowers and other strange designs she has been offering.  Even for summer, we are still seeing dark toned long and 3/4 sleeve tops from her line.  What goes there?  I have seen nothing fresh from her for spring or summer.

Usually in the spring, I would purchase several of her items just to update my wardrobe.  No so this year.  Nothing of interest worth spending my money on.

Frequent Contributor

@toria wrote:
We buy because we like the styles and fabrics and they are easy to have delivered and easy to return. They also give you thirty days...and you can wear them and still return the item. That is unheard of in a regular store. Try wearing a pair of shoes for thirty days and returning them to a shoe store. Very few will allow it. To get things cheaper, keep looking on ebay for your favorite QVC brands. I've gotten a lot there for a fraction of the price I would pay on QVC. All the brands are there. Some times its slim pickings but I"ve gotten some beautiful things. I just bought a LOGO cardigan on Poshmark for $12 dollars.

I haven't yet looked at Poshmark...how is it?  But I HAVE bought quite a few QVC items on the 'bay.  Breezies and SG come to mind.  They're all new items.

(or so the sellers claim, lol)

Trusted Contributor

I like when they compare themselves to designers that charge hundreds, or thousands. They all do it.  SG compares some of her stuff to Etro, where the tops start at $500.  I have to say she is getting their print down, but even $50 for polyester?