Frequent Contributor

ANOTHER REQUEST FOR SUSAN GRAVER, ACTUALLY 2!

I have a jacket of Susan's (can't remember when I purchased it but it has to be at least 5 yrs old).  There is a number on the backside of the washing instructions #A01262!  The jacket is short, button front, lapel and polyester lining.  I purchased RED and it has APPLIQUES (sp?) of Flower/Leaves here and there (of different colored fleece, pink, purple and orange) on the arms and front, 2 front pockets.  It is adorable,...just another item I'd love to see Susan bring back, it's great to wear this time of year.

Also a number of years back Susan made a scarf/wrap with heat sealed "sequins"......I purchased two of these......a beautiful cobalt blue and a black.  I have worn them and worn them out to dinner and always bring one when I travel and no matter where or when someone always comments on them, #A96279.  Please bring them back also.

I'm mentioning where I live because that has so much to do with what I wear, it was 30 this morning, now i's 50 and sunny, brrrrrrr.  I live in New York, about an hour and half east of the City, in the Hamptons (year round) and I never see anyone with Susan's Clothing, at least nothing that I own or recognize.

Guess my point is, I have lots of Susan's stuff, also Louis, Marc Bower !!!, George S, (actually saw him out to dinner one night at one of our local restaurants) and Issac (Bridgehampton resident).....but NEVER have I seen Logos, at least not the layered look, but certainly lots of high/low tops.  I do almost all of my clothing shopping between HSN and QVC, it's just convenient and I love almost everything I get........and when I don't, I send it back.  I can drive to a local Tanger mall but I prefer shopping on line or watching the presentations before I purchase.  Prices are going up but Susan's fashion last forever!

Thanks for listening, GerriS 

Honored Contributor

Re: ANOTHER REQUEST FOR SUSAN GRAVER, ACTUALLY 2!

@Gerri S  If you want to contact Susan, it's best to do it on her Facebook page.  There's no evidence anybody reads the boards except other customers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Kachina624......thanks for your response.

Frequent Contributor

TexasMom1

Very kind of your to post photo,,,,,,,that's it, thank you!