Respected Contributor

A293180 - Another ill fitting pant from the pant guru

I don't know who Susan Graver uses for a fit model, but these pants are ridiculous. They run so large - a large could be an x-large easily. Now I see why all the mediums are sold out.
Sleazy fabric that shows every flaw on your backside, too long and too big!! Not a $50 pair of pants.
If you are an average size large in denim and company these pants will swallow you and you will be stepping on the hemline. Save your money on these ladies.

I think I'm done with Susan Graver.  The cheap polyester is just not worth the money - and, you better be wearing spanx if you decide to try them unless your backside is firm and fit.  

Just a heads up opinion and review.     

Honored Contributor

Re: A293180 - Another ill fitting pant from the pant guru

I agree; I also find her pants fit very poorly.  I also laugh when she calls herself the pants queen.  They are cut so short through the rise that I can't keep the darn things up.  Need suspenders.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

99.9% of the pants in my wardrobe came from local stores!  I think that as much as I like Susan's tops (her poly is far better than some very famours names sold for 25-50% more at Nordstrom, Macys and elsewhere), I am not in love with her pants.

Maybe that's not fair because I've actually ordered only two pairs-  andfirst  one was pretty much like the ones @Georgiagrama bought.  I've no idea of the number because it was long ago.  The other pair I love.  They rival my favorite Lizette pant which sells for at least double what I paid for A290792.  Sadly they came in just 2 colors and I liked just one.  This pant I'd definitely buy again.  It's a heavy enough weight that it doesn't advertise my flaws and it wears and washes really well, so periodically I do look to see if they've added colors.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops

This was the last pair I will order from Susan Graver.  I will shop at my local store from now on.  I could not believe the fit  or the fabric on these pants.  Very disappointed. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624, I think Susan Graver thinks every woman is her size.

Honored Contributor

Of all the QVC vendors - SG's and WWC pants are the best fit for me.  

I have a narrow body (no curves) and use the hip measurement as a guide ... never had a problem with fit or rise.  No matter what style/fabric from SG ... always fit.  (Occasionally, I do have to have them shortened, but that's not SG's fault.  My tailor even likes her pants.)

In fact - just today I had an afternoon function and wore SG pants A258324 in gray, and chiffon top A290775 in neutral ...  and got rave reviews.  

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning! I think that for the most part QVC clothing [except for the Linea line] is vanity sized and that goes for SG line too.

Valued Contributor

I have no problem with Susan Graver pants.  Many fit well, some do not, like all pants.