Honored Contributor

How totally pretty!  I'm getting the Navy/Blue and the Navy/Purple is certainly looking enticing!!  I'm going to wait for the live presentation, though, so I can see what it looks like on all the models.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

What is it?

Honored Contributor

@Alicew...I can share a picture but we are not allowed to post the item number. Friday is almost here, though, so you don’t have to wait long! 😍

7914449D-D91C-4F89-BE47-3F7CD59E4715.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

1_4WxxC_BpKImVsJRQ22t4jw.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  That is really funny!!!

Outfit is cute , all look like nice color combinations.  Thanks for heads up!! @SurferWife

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife I thought it was pretty, too...very feminine looking. I ordered the neutral/black combo. The only thing I'm not happy about is the tank is "fitted" at the top and "semi-fitted" at the bottom, while the jacket is a "relaxed fit". The tank should have been "semi-fitted" all over. Oh well! If it doesn't work, I have several black tanks already that will do.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not like the kimono style in the blouse. Looks strange to me on the models and the host. And it is too relaxed a clothing item for me. The prints too busy. If you ordered it enjoy it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alicewwrote:

What is it?

A ugly over sized top and tank combo.Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife I got my Neutral Combo set yesterday...and it is beautiful! I was hesitant about the tank, because it was marked as "Fitted", but went ahead with my normal size and it all fits perfectly. None of the pictures did this item justice...looks much better in person than even the presentation showed. Those colors you wanted would be perfect for where you live!

Honored Contributor

@vermint...I'm so glad to hear you love yours!  Mine is out for delivery and I just know I'm going to love it.  I have all bright colors in my closet and get so many compliments when I them.  I plan to wear this to the office on Friday.