Honored Contributor

Would it be possible to create a Josie Maran forum under "My Favorite Brands?"  I see less popular vendors have their own.  Whenever someone posts about her in Beauty nasty comments follow.  Maybe if we had our own place to talk about her the haters wouldn't bother?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: why no Josie Maran forum

@LoriLori 

Great idea! Hopefully someone will pass this on. Today ordered her vibrancy argan fresh paint. Perfect for my lifestyle. 

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori.  The mods have said no new forums.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I would like to see a Jose Forum also.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LoriLori.  The mods have said no new forums.

Since Josie's products are so popular and so many people make nasty comments about her, that's disappointing.  I appreciate you letting me and others know!

Respected Contributor

The My Favorite Brand forums are not current. Some brands are hardly presented anymore.

Popularity often goes in cycles, and I feel this forum should always be updated to reflect which brands are popular now. Josie Maran would certainly qualify.

Honored Contributor

I would like to see a Josie Maran forum too. I have wondered why there isn't one.

Respected Contributor

Maybe because prom season is over for the year.

Honored Contributor

People can start a thread and post about her products 24/7. I see no need to have a forum. Just post on the beauty thread, seems simple enough to me. If she is a fan favorite people will check it out.