Respected Contributor

why does the website go in circles?

I click on new, it goes in a circle back to the home page. I click on style guide, same thing. I was going to look at the new fashion items before I started work. Guess that's not happening.

Trusted Contributor

Re: why does the website go in circles?

Last night and still this morning, anytime I put anything in the search box it tells me page not available. What is going on? Needs fixing!

Super Contributor

QVC has become a mess with their online site. Their solution is call. I stopped calling Qvc to place orders as soon as they got a website up. I refuse to call. My daughter try buying some boots and it kept saying we don't ship to that address. They ship there all the time. So she tried my address and work address kept saying same thing. Until it finally ran out in her size. Thanks QVC. Shopping online has stopped being fun in the past several weeks.

Frequent Contributor

Weird; nothing works.  There was a message at the top of one  screen advising of "technical difficulties and to call to place an order."    No kidding.

Respected Contributor

Same here this morning, can't go look at items recently aired, or search for anything.  Seriously on Fashion Day!!

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 

You might want to try clearing your browser/s.

Also, ever since we got a smart tv and ever since we started using iPad Pros, I find I need to clear them several times per day. They use up large amounts of bandwidth, so I go behind the tv and unplug a cable that connects it to the modem.

This clears accumulated digital "junk."

I am certainly ready to throw the iPads in the trash. HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Last night and still this morning, anytime I put anything in the search box it tells me page not available. What is going on? Needs fixing!

Very frustrating on a free shipping weekend!

Respected Contributor

Thanks, @LTT1 that is a good suggestion. It wasn't my cookies or a browser issue today though. This is ALL QVC's issue.

Valued Contributor

On the day of Belle's TSV I think Oct. 7th I had trouble placing an order & then when I tried to change the size I kept getting access denied. So of course by the time I finally got in my order was too far along in the process. I'm supposed to get a full refund, we'll see!