Honored Contributor

Re: where do we find the One time onlys???

Who ever designed this new board really thinks it's fun to hide all the information from the customers.    Probably some newbie right out of school who doesn't understand marketing ... at all.

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@KimSG wrote:

Click on "Deals" at the top right of the homepage. At the left of the page click on "Hot Picks! Plus".

I agree that is is not easy to find.

@HappyDaze thanks so much for starting this thread because I've had no idea as to where to look for possible OTOs for each day. 

@KimSG thanks for your suggestion. There don't seem to be any OTOs so far today but I'm going to keep checking back over the next few days... lol, just to confirm to myself that this is where to find the OTOs. 

lol, these OTOs are so hidden that you would think that QVC didn't want us to find them. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 this is exactly what I was thinking! grrr...

Respected Contributor

Aren't one time onlys on each presentation after the TSV has sold out?  As far as I know they only last the time of the the time slot of the program they are in, and then they are gone. 

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

@debic wrote:

Aren't one time onlys on each presentation after the TSV has sold out?  As far as I know they only last the time of the the time slot of the program they are in, and then they are gone. 

Nope they've been presenting otos even if the tsv isn't sold out. And they last all the rest of the day now, not just the hour the OTO is presented. That has been how it has been for close to a year now

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@KimSG wrote:

Click on "Deals" at the top right of the homepage. At the left of the page click on "Hot Picks! Plus".

I agree that is is not easy to find.

@HappyDaze thanks so much for starting this thread because I've had no idea as to where to look for possible OTOs for each day. 

@KimSG thanks for your suggestion. There don't seem to be any OTOs so far today but I'm going to keep checking back over the next few days... lol, just to confirm to myself that this is where to find the OTOs. 

lol, these OTOs are so hidden that you would think that QVC didn't want us to find them. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 this is exactly what I was thinking! grrr...

@KimSG thanks again for your suggestion!!!  I just checked for OTOs using your directions: 

and I found four OTOs listed. I never would have thought to look there. 

@HappyDaze thanks to your thread I now know where to find these very hidden gems... and just in time for possible Wen OTOs this weekend. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@debic wrote:

Nope they've been presenting otos even if the tsv isn't sold out. And they last all the rest of the day now, not just the hour the OTO is presented. That has been how it has been for close to a year now

Weird.  LOL I can't remember when the last time I saw one aired that must be why.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*