Contributor

what does sold out mean? try for clearer information?

When you try to buy something from VHP's sneak peak, it almost always initially reads "sold out" although it hardly ever is. On her facebook page, multiple customers explain EVERY TIME to multiple other customers that they have to wait until the day. It used to mean that if the show was at 8 am you could buy at 12:01 am. Now, who knows when it will work or what it actually means.

My suggestion is to work for transparency. So, for instance, if I am trying to order something that will be available later that day, why not tell us "not available until later today." or even better "not available until 2 hours before the show."? Similarly, if the item is just not going to come in and shipping has made that a problem, add another message that says, "shipping has delayed item; check back later." Then we would know. Then it would not be some crazy scurrying around to figure out what is meant, or posting on Facebook hoping that VPH or her team will tell you it just didn't get to the warehouse.

Computers are supposed to help us with this kind of problem. I hope QVC will hire some better programers. It would help customers feel actually wanted..

Contributor

Re: what does sold out mean? try for clearer information?

once again, multiple users are desperate for more information. And they think "sold out" means sold out; and people have to explain and re-explain. It is hardly a way to run a business. Come on QVC, control what you can. I get it that shipping may be impossible, but you have control over what your website says. Tell us accurate information. It does you no good to frustrate people.