Super Contributor

it is getting very tiring to turn to QVC and see the TSV constantly being presented, sometimes more than once in an hour- this is just overkill and quite frankly deters viewers from watching the programs- please cut down the offerings- also it is time to introduce new products and new vendors- INTHKWD constantly shows the samethings every Sunday and I bet David is just as tired of seeing the products over and over as we are- with all the merchandise offered by QVC there is no need to constantly present the samethings, really how many steak presentations can we watch

Respected Contributor

Re: too many TSV presentations

I agree. I flip channels often and every time I have tried QVC today, the Dyson is being presented. I keep flipping. 

Esteemed Contributor

I used to keep QVC on all the time as background noise as I worked around the house, but lately I've just been doing random Q checks during the day.  Seems every time I tune in it's the TSV.  Today, for example, I've switched to QVC 4 times and each time it was a Dyson fan presentation.  In a way, I guess it's good because I don't get sucked in and can just keep going about my day. 

Honored Contributor

I see this same complaint more times than I have seen many of the TSV's.   Yet, on many occasions thousands of a TSV sell after 6 pm, sometimes more than sell in the midnight presentation.

If people would just stop buying TSV's late in the day, they'd stop showing  tthem all day!

Honored Contributor

It must work and be profitable, though it's hard to understand how, as they persist in doing it despite all of our complaints.  Off course, they have no way of knowing how many TV's are turned off or how many people walk away.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I agree ... but, it must be working & they will not change it if they are making 💰 money 💵☺️

Honored Contributor

Been that way since the beginning of QVC.  Maybe you're watching QVC too much.

Honored Contributor

No, these long, constant TSV presentations are a new thing the past few years.  They used to last 15-20  minutes a few times a day..   Now they go on and on, over and over.  It's  unbearable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i have been out and about busy most of the day.  i am looking forward to the next tsv presentation.  i want to add another of these and want to see if there is anything different from the ones i have.

if i miss it i will watch the video.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

MemphisVette, I'm going to have to watch for your comments!