Occasional Contributor

Am I the only one who doesn't like thumb holes on my sweaters?  How about more cardis without them, and why do 90% of them have hoods?  I would like no thumb holes, and no hoods on more of your pieces--are you listening cuddl duds?

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure there are.  I like them -- both the hoods and thumb holes.  There are plenty of other lines that may offer what you like.

Honored Contributor

I think they're useless on anything but winter parkas.

Trusted Contributor

I had two tops with this feature and donated them.

I found the thumb holes annoying and mostly forgot to use them until hours after putting the top on.

Trusted Contributor

@GI nurse I have a couple with thumb holes. I just don't use them and I can't tell the difference.  I agree about having a hood. I hate hoods, messes up my hair.

Valued Contributor

I like thumb holes. I have a couple of pieces that have them. Hoods I can do without. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Super Contributor

You don't have to use the thumb holes.  If they bother you so much, they can always be stitched closed.  Hoods don't have to be used either.  many are there just for the cute factor.

Frequent Contributor

Love the thumb holes.  Can do without the hoods.

Esteemed Contributor

I have one, fleece like sweater.  I wear it for pajamas.  I do not use the thumb holes.  I still don't understand the purpose of these.  

Trusted Contributor

I love them and hoodies too.