Contributor

Renee is very thin and yet she seems to cater to

heavier people. Her pants are not slimming unless

you are

Honored Contributor

Re: renee women with control

I think most people wear her pants with long tunics so the ""jiggle"" wouldn't show anyway.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am twice Renee's size and I love most of her pants. While I will not wear pants with sewn in seams (she has some with seams in the front or back -- heavens NO!), her slim leg and boot cut pants with tummy control -- 86% cotton/14% spandex; trim 84% nylon/16% spandex -- are the bomb!!! The fabric is substantial enough to make you look very toned, yet they are not heavy. Absolutely no bagging or sagging anywhere; stand up, sit down all day long and they keep their shape. I wear a tunic over them in warm weather, and a boyfriend jacket with knee high boots in cold weather. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Occasional Contributor

I have not yet purchased Renee's pants, as her measurements do not leave room for someone with wide hips, "a lot of junk in their trunk" & thick thighs, with a small waist.

The back rise is not long enough - the waist too big for my waist/hip ratio.

For a pant's model, I am surprised she doesn't offer some styles for us more pear-shaped women!

I wonder how many other pear-shaped women are finding it hard to find pants that fit, without the gap in the back (ala plumber, due to a too large waist, & too short back rise)?

Please, designers, listen to us plus-sized Pear-shaped women! There are enough options for Apple-shaped women... plus, the models, if at all heavier, are Apples... (And size Large is not heavy!)

Argghhh! Frustating...

Respected Contributor

IMO, those pants look ridiculous on the larger models or anyone who carries excess weight in their legs.

What worries you masters you.
Contributor

Is Renee from Brooklyn, N.Y. She

sure sounds like she is -

Super Contributor

On 2/3/2014 traveller1 said:

Is Renee from Brooklyn, N.Y. She

sure sounds like she is -

I am from Brooklyn NY city and first of all that is a great thing! And second of all she just might be!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Contributor

On 2/3/2014 KeAloha said:

I have not yet purchased Renee's pants, as her measurements do not leave room for someone with wide hips, "a lot of junk in their trunk" & thick thighs, with a small waist.

The back rise is not long enough - the waist too big for my waist/hip ratio.

For a pant's model, I am surprised she doesn't offer some styles for us more pear-shaped women!

I wonder how many other pear-shaped women are finding it hard to find pants that fit, without the gap in the back (ala plumber, due to a too large waist, & too short back rise)?

Please, designers, listen to us plus-sized Pear-shaped women! There are enough options for Apple-shaped women... plus, the models, if at all heavier, are Apples... (And size Large is not heavy!)

Argghhh! Frustating...

I wear her petites, and they fit me beautifully. They are generously cut, and the waist fits lovely. There is no gap in the back for me. They fit nicely around the waist and even the petites are cut well in the rise.

Have you tried all of her styles? Some fit differently than the others, depending on what type of pant they are, i.e., leggings, jeggins, jeans, slack, etc.

Contributor

On 2/3/2014 Moonlady said:

IMO, those pants look ridiculous on the larger models or anyone who carries excess weight in their legs.

I disagree. I don't have any weight in my legs, but I don't think they look bad on those in larger sizes.

I guess you only like them on anorexic looking models.

Valued Contributor

I own quite a few pairs of Women with Control pants. I find them to fit very well.

Let's face it; if you are overweight, you can't blame the pants for "not making you look slim." On the positive side, you can use the WWC pants to workout and REALLY look slim. They are so comfortable for the gym/walking/running.

If there was an easy fix to looking slim...everyone would be doing hurdles to get it!