Super Contributor

qvc, logo sold out again today need we say more !!!!!!

if logo doesn't get a weekly spot soon there needs to be even more firings at headquaters we are voting with our dollars and we want LOGO if there are going to be some changes like the hosts keep telling us they real;ly need to be more fashion less gadgets. junk products and infomercial products

our money speaks

Respected Contributor

Re: qvc, logo sold out again today need we say more !!!!!!

Maybe I'm wrong, but all the LOGO products look the same. It would be like watching the same program over and over.

Super Contributor

On 9/5/2014 insomniac said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but all the LOGO products look the same. It would be like watching the same program over and over.

i understand your point but this is ultimately about changing and modernizing the fashions thanks for reading the post {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Valued Contributor

I don't care I ever see a LOGO again!
I'm positive I'm not alone in my opinion.

That's how we roll in the shire..
Esteemed Contributor

I'm getting confused with the three almost identical threads....I'm trying to see if I can get "into" LOGO, but I can't seem to get an answer to my question. Just wanted to know what sold out...I'd like to see what it looked like...

Can anyone tell me what sold out completely? There are 8 items from the show on the "See Items from Show"....but none are sold out. Some size/color combinations are sold out, but there are a lot remaining. Since I didn't get to see the show this morning,I was just wondering if there was another piece on the show that is not showing up......

Honored Contributor

Not sure of the need for three threads, given that there's no indication that many, if any, items actually sold out.

Honored Contributor

It seems like it's on at least every week already...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Firings if LOGO doesn't get a weekly show? Good grief.

The shows weren't a total sell out. Her last 2 TSV's haven't been a total sell out either.

Honored Contributor

Each to their own, but that glitter pocket thing shown last night was atrocious. You can spin it any way you like but for me it just didn't work on any level.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I think the more Logo shoppers buy, the more likely they are to get more hours.

I know some think if they show more, they get more buyers. Up to a point, I think that's true, but they could show Logo 24/7 for a month and I'd still be out.