Valued Contributor

PLEASE, can the hosts not make this statement SO much"  One host in particular says it constantly.  I want to watch her shows but I have to change the channel sometimes because of that.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Trusted Contributor

Re: "That's the beauty of it"

I think we all have phrases we use over and over and over again.  With it lately I use "it is what it is"  I have a friend who wants to pull her hair out each time I say it.  As I am saying it to her I think uh oh yet I cannot for whatever reason stop my mouth.

It's just their thing.  If it bothers you, try to tune it out.  

Enjoy your day.

Honored Contributor

Pat started saying this quite some time ago now they're all saying it constantly.  I even heard Dan Hughes say it this week.  It has gotten very old. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

No, not Dan!  Please don't change Dan!!! 😂😂

Respected Contributor

ya,I kinda like that guy.he seems sincere.besides him and rick,is there 1 more male host?

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

ya,I kinda like that guy.he seems sincere.besides him and rick,is there 1 more male host?

@Luvsmyfam  Alberti, Dan H., Rick and David V.

Honored Contributor

IMO, another trivial complaint. Someone complains no matter what they say. Hosts can't please everyone all the time. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the hosts all have a favorite word or phrase they tend to use too much. I would just like for someone to teach SH how to pronounce the word "length". She says "lenth". Drives me nuts.  Another host says "go head and order". Another great reason to just shop online. 

Respected Contributor

It sounds far better than, "In this pack up" - when referring to items in the kitchen show.  I can't stand that. Right up there with "vessel" instead of just saying "pot or pan".  Trivial?  Perhaps, but it still bugs me.

Contributor

What drives me crazy is the word ELEVATED.  Some particular item elevates your look.  Every host uses it.  Oh, and everything goes with JEANS AND A TEE SHIRT!