Respected Contributor

"Something you love is back in stock!"

Instead of telling me that something I already purchased is back in stock why not tell me that something I'm stalking is back in stock or something I wanted but was sold out is back in stock?!  THAT would really be helpful.

Honored Contributor

Re: "Something you love is back in stock!"

I ignore those pop-ups completely.

Honored Contributor

I get these too. You would think QVC would have software that would tell them I already bought the item, I'm not buying it again. Also I get these messages like oops you left something behind. Just because I look at something doesn't mean I want to purchase it.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette  @FranandZoe  I agree, but I get them as emails, not pop-ups.

I would rather get a notification that something on my wish list has dropped in price, then a reminder about something that I've already purchased!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I do the same with their reminder e-mails.  And another t...

@CAcableGirl2  I do the same with their reminder e-mails.  And another thing that I don't care for is:  sometimes somebody will mention an item in the forums.  I take a look at it out of curiosity sometimes. Then it appears on my home page as something I've viewed recently.  Chances are, it's something I'm not remotely interested in...just curiosity.

Respected Contributor

I get those as e-mails too from the Q and it’s often something I don’t remember even looking at.   And if I do click on the item in the e-mail that’s supposedly back in stock, it is mostly sold out.  🤔

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes - I'm referring to emails - not pop-ups.

And yes a wish list price drop alert would be helpful -Macy's does it.

Thanks everyone.

Respected Contributor

I've been checking another on line store for some time now hoping that an item comes back into stock...it never does.  But I keep getting emails from the company that  it is.

Respected Contributor

I don't even read those email, I just delete them.

Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Instead of telling me that something I already purchased is back in stock why not tell me that something I'm stalking is back in stock or something I wanted but was sold out is back in stock?!  THAT would really be helpful.

If they did this, it would mean they were tracking you much closer.  Then the complaint would be that they were spying.  Can't win this one.