Trusted Contributor

Re: "Going, going..." pop up message needs to go away

Smiley Wink It gets less effective the zillionth time you see it, and realize it shows up every. single. time. Amiright?

Valued Contributor

Ad blocker is not relevant here and does not work because it is a QVC message on a QVC site. It would not be considered an ad in that case. And I agree. It is beyond annoying. I hate overt sales pitches.

Honored Contributor

QVC IS an overt sales pitch.  Hard to draw the line.  So I guess it doesn't bother me, but I view on a computer not a phone.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree about the pop up messages on QVC - both the Going Going Gone pop up and the apply for a QVC card.  When I see these messages I am annoyed.  If I wanted a QVC card, I would get one. When I see Going, Going,. . .

I am Gone without buying.  While I am on my soapbox, I hate that check out is Easy Pay Default.  I have recently shopped once since October 2019 and it has been in process since July 7.  This shipping issue is the same problem they had before C-19, so not all shipping problems are due to the pandemic.  

Contributor

Yes, please stop this irritating pop up.  Pop up blocker does not work from an iPad. Please just take it off.  

Esteemed Contributor

What makes QVC think this is a good idea!!!
Contributor

I have chosen "Block all web pop ups" for my browser, yet I still get these QVC pop ups.  HELP!  QVC, you are making your customers angry!

Esteemed Contributor

Those don't annoy me as much as the e-mails that I receive that say OOOPS did you  forget something or no one likes to be forgotten, with the item that you may have just looked at because you are browsing.