Valued Contributor

"Essentials" - Buy More and Save

Almost every line on QVC offers essentials.  They tend to be very basic styles in a variety of colors.  It would be great if all of the "essential" items were offered as a Buy One Get $3.00 off (or $5.00 off would be better Smiley Happy) or reduced S&H on more than one. 

I recently got a Cuddle Duds basic long sleeve tee and would get it in more colors if I had an incentive to do so.

Respected Contributor

Re: "Essentials" - Buy More and Save

Good idea.  I would think that if you pay the shipping on the first one, the others in different colors purchased at the same time should include free shipping since they will probably just include them in the same package.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix 

@CAcableGirl2 

Agree with you both - good ideas! 

Super Contributor

I just saw that shipping is going up on clothing.  They are advertising a Denim & Company shirt as an upcoming TSV and the shipping is $5.50.  I noticed other pieces are also $5.50.  No thanks . . . .  they can keep it.  

Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

Almost every line on QVC offers essentials.  They tend to be very basic styles in a variety of colors.  It would be great if all of the "essential" items were offered as a Buy One Get $3.00 off (or $5.00 off would be better Smiley Happy) or reduced S&H on more than one. 

I recently got a Cuddle Duds basic long sleeve tee and would get it in more colors if I had an incentive to do so.

👍