Trusted Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

@newname0 wrote:

Tender

I always check "as is" products and "last clicks" on a regular basis.  This item appears almost regularly to the point of driving me crazy.  Surely you could commeserate with that?

@newname0 No, I cannot.  This is the equivalent of walking into a clothing store, ripping items you don't like off the rack, throwing them at the salesperson, and demanding they be removed from the store.  

Tender

I said please.

Lady Juliana Taffy of Troy

@newname0 So, it would be normal to walk into a store, point to a rack of clothing and say to the salesperson, "Please take away these clothes.  They're driving me crazy."  I'll have to give that a try.

Respected Contributor

Michaelina -- I am not a doctor; however, I can hear stress and anxiety a mile away and you my dear have it. 

To take the time to call QVC out on their inventory is not normal.  To even care about it is not normal.

Please relax and find something happy to occupy your time and mind.  If you are going through something bad in life, please get some counseling.  Don't go on like this.  Please get a family member or friend to help and get you through this.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

What is it? You can always buy it when Q has free shipping. LOL!!!

@NightowlzI asked the same question and didn't get an answer.

@newname0-  What is it?

Super Contributor

I check "as is" at least once a week.  I have never seen that item, whatever it is.  I sort my views by "most recent".  I don't know why anyone wouldn't sort them that way.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if it's a browser ad.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I love AS IS stuff but this one I don't need.  I visit dollar stores for that.  

Trusted Contributor

@qbetzforreal@newname0@

We may have some interest here... Tell us what it is & maybe we will buy the last remaining stock-then problem solved! 😀

Trusted Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

@qbetzforreal@newname0@

We may have some interest here... Tell us what it is & maybe we will buy the last remaining stock-then problem solved! 😀

J35390      Utility ID charms

Trusted Contributor

hellodali

Thank you for your concern.  It's just that seeing the same thing over and over again for months does get one rattled.  I'm sure it's just the cut backs they are having at QVC that keeps no one person's eye on clearance.

Honored Contributor

These ancient items in any category have to do with accounting.  If you don't dump it you don't have to recognize the loss on your books.