Honored Contributor

Re: please no more live audience shows!!

On 9/12/2014 Mz iMac said:

I plan on going to a QVC live show within the next few months. Starr Tours does them all the time.

I did notice that all the QVC tours are in the evening. None in the day time.

You get to tour QVC studios, meet the hosts & hostesses, see how the shows are set up, etc. Towards the end of the tour, you get to be part of the live audience.

What was news to me, is that there is a QVC store inside QVC headquarters. {#emotions_dlg.tt1} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} This will give me a chance to try on a few things as I do not understand QVC sizings.

I was disappointed in the store. It's been a few years since I was there, but it was very small. It stocks a "representative sampling" of QVC items. I thought it would be more like a flagship store. Guess they don't want to devote the space that would require.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed tonights show....everyone seemed so happy and upbeat...I see they do feed the audience...as they should....but do they give them a bottle of water...they have to get thirsty eating the food.....besides cheering and hooting and hollering...

David and Mary do a good job interacting with all the people...and I always look to see if I know anyone in the audience....so far no....

Respected Contributor

It's not required that you watch every show on QVC. Do something different.

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't want them all the time, but an occasional live show can be fun! It gives viewers and fans a chance to interact with favorite designers and TV personalities live and in person. That's attractive to a lot of people.

Trusted Contributor

I hate the audience shows. They are boring and take away from the items being presented. I think the OP is entitled to her opinion without someone being snippy. They are badly dressed people.

I think the Quacker Factory ones would have been fun to watch when Jean was alive. I don't watch to be entertained. I watch to buy and as to the theory that those people are all big buyers, well there are many other big buyers sitting in their living rooms.

Occasional Contributor

I am gathering that the people who don't like the audience shows have never been on one. While I have been on three and was lucky enough to interview Bob Mackie. The clapping is real, the people are real, the enthusiasm is real, the staffers helping is real.....and it's BIG FUN. Try it you'll like it.

Super Contributor

I don't mind live shows at all..............and after attending a live NFL merchandise show hosted by Dan Wheeler at the old Texas Stadium in Dallas I can tell you the applause is NOT FAKE !!!!!

Valued Contributor

Can't stand the live audience shows...so.I don't watch them!