New Contributor

plant info banner for plant shows

QVC, love the spring gardening shows so far. The vendors bring such beautiful suggestions for our gardens and patios each year. However, I am always very frustrated that vital information is often missing in the live plant presentations and forces me to log into the site and go to the individual growing guides. For future shows, may I suggest adding basic growing information in a banner at the bottom of the page? Similar to the color/size updates for fashion, this would include whether an item is an annual or perennial, what zone is appropriate for them, sun/shade requirements, mature height and mature spread dimensions. This would help us tremendously in deciding what to purchase. The discussions of the product are interesting but often times this basic info is not presented or, if spoken, is not repeated so that you may miss it. Just a suggestion. Keep the beautiful things coming!!

Honored Contributor

Re: plant info banner for plant shows

Good ideas, although I don't know how they'd fit all that on the screen.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Re: plant info banner for plant shows

It could look something like this. There is plenty of room on the bottom of the screen.QVC suggestion.png