Occasional Contributor

philosophy Field of Flowers

[ Edited ]

This was my favorite scent from philosophy.  Is there any chance it will ever come back?  I'm referring to the original field of flowers peony scent body lotion, eau de parfum, and shower gel.  I don't like the Grace products - too perfumy for me, so it would be wonderful if you'd bring this back!  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: philosophy Field of Flowers

@WDMSue wrote:

This was my favorite scent from philosphy.  Is there any chance it will ever come back?  I'm referring to the original field of flowers peony scent body lotion, eau de parfum, and shower gel.  I don't like the Grace products - too perfumy for me, so it would be wonderful if you'd bring this back!  Thank you.

My favorite too! hope they resurrect this one.  

Valued Contributor

they  have it on ebay

Contributor

I have been a Philosophy fan for over 10 years, but I feel the need to move on becasue they have done away with Baby Grace, Inner Grace, Eternal Grace, Divine........The summer this and that is not at all in keeping with the Philosophy tradition. These new flowery scents are just copies of the flowery-fruity, juvenille scents you can get 3 for 10 or 3 for 15. Please return to the Philosophy for women.

Occasional Contributor

Ahhh, shoot!! Just this morning I ran out of the shower gel of Fields of Flowers in the Poeny!!! I've been searching all my sources, but the most reliable one at the Philosophy website says it's been discontinued. Boo. Luckily, I still have the lotion, spray and eau de Perfume, but sure loved how the shower gel woke me up in the morning. Is there anything close?? I'm thinking of trying the Loveswept...
Occasional Contributor

I checked eBay too...double the price. Same thing at Amazon sellers.
Trusted Contributor

I just received the three piece Summer Grace and the jury is still out. It just didn't wow me and smell like the description the Philosophy rep gave. I listened very carefully to the descriptions of Summer, Sunshine, and Beach and thought Summer sounded the best, but I am not sure about it. 

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance~~~

Honored Contributor

I would love to see the return of Field Of Flowers. I still have some but would like the option to buy more. Someone said it wasn't selling well? I'd rather have this and some of the other older scents return rather than the new scents they put out.

QVC Customer Care

@WDMSue

This is my absolute favorite scent for summer and am also upset as I believe it is discontinued....maybe I can let our Philosophy liaison person how we all feel. I am glad I am not alone....Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

I just received the three piece Summer Grace and the jury is still out. It just didn't wow me and smell like the description the Philosophy rep gave. I listened very carefully to the descriptions of Summer, Sunshine, and Beach and thought Summer sounded the best, but I am not sure about it. 

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance~~~

A lot of people like Summer Grace, though it wasn't for me. I think Sunshine Grace has a beachy smell. I  don't think that Summer Grace does at all. I really don't know what you are looking for exactly. I didn't see that particular presentation but have used Philosophy for years.