Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: newer food show hosts need more training

Nothing wrong with the goumet food shows or the hosts. If I remember correctly Sharon Faetch used to stuff her mouth with every food item. Where is her training and expertise. Geez, if you don't like it don't watch. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Sharon never stuffed her mouth with food.  When she did take a bite of food it was very small.  I don't know who you were looking at, Sharon is very much a lady. David is the won who stuffs his mouth and so does Rachael.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Sharon never stuffed her mouth with food.  When she did take a bite of food it was very small.  I don't know who you were looking at, Sharon is very much a lady. David is the one who stuffs his mouth and so does Rachael.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Vitsy wrote:

Sharon never stuffed her mouth with food.  When she did take a bite of food it was very small.  I don't know who you were looking at, Sharon is very much a lady. David is the one who stuffs his mouth and so does Rachael.

@Vitsy  You’re right, she never stuffed her mouth with food, but was always looking to the heavens and moaning after she took her bite.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Antonella should not be doing these food shows. I am watching today and she is disgusting. She is stuffing her face like she's never going to eat again.
Highlighted
New Contributor

So true...and last week she mentioned that people were discussing them taking such big bites...

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Gourmet Holiday has now become all about the gluttonous eating by some of the hosts.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if the stuffing has to do with being able to talk while doing a presentation?

Mazels
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.