Trusted Contributor

Please consider this as a new forum topic so we can discuss ours.  I think young people need to know about marriage now.   Thank you.

marriage funny.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The young couples that I know don't need "advice" from us old ladies

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I think every thread would get shut-down Smiley Wink 

Honored Contributor

'...young people need to know about marriage now..'

How not to think it's the End All Be All of Life?

That being single is OK?

🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

I seriously doubt any "young people" have anything to do with QVC, much less these forums!

Honored Contributor

I think a lot of our generation could take ideas, suggestions, advice from our children!

From what I've seen, mine are much better at communicating and working through problems, with more kindness and wisdom.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Maybe OP was thinking more in the line of having a place to come to to see what worked for us and what didn't.  Nothing wrong with that.  We learn from each other and I think that's a great thing!

Honored Contributor

The mods have said,  "No new forums".  Frankly, I don't care to hear about anybody's  marriage problems.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like OP put her slant out there.  This is not going to go well.

Esteemed Contributor

Posters ask for advice or need to vent about family issues all the time.  Mostly in Among Friends but also on Community Chat.  Just title the thread appropriately so those not interested can bypass it easily.