Honored Contributor

@ moderators Suggestion for designers

Today I received a pair of Laurie Felt jeans, (A301662) they fit nicely, I hope they do not bag out a lot (little big in the waist but I am used to that).

My suggestion is  when a pant is discontinued  (and you know they will discontinue) and bring in another style, it would be nice if in the description they would mention they fit like....item no. xyz.

That way the customer does not have to purchase just to try on and not have the jean/pant fit.

I know I would be more apt to try a new pant if I was told they fit similar to another pant that had been discontinued and I already had that pant and knew they fit well.

I cannot tell you how many pairs of pants I have purchased and returned because the fit was way off for the size that I am....just a thought!!  Especially when I finally found a pair that fit fairly well

@moderators

Honored Contributor

Re: @ moderators Suggestion for designers

[ Edited ]

I think it is doubtful they will ever follow your suggestion but it would be helpful. They make far too much money on people keeping stuff that doesn't fit because the return costs so much; they donate it or never wear it. QVC gets their money,  so they are likely not to be in a hurry to help the customer.

Honored Contributor

Re: @ moderators Suggestion for designers

I’ve never read anything like that in the website descriptions of fashions, but occasionally some of the hosts will mention something similar.