Contributor

incomplete descriptions: Susan Graver - back ground colors

Today an item was sold as a One Day Only (A351036), Maxi Dress.  I had two in my cart just waiting to buy however, after the entire presentation, not once did the designer OR the host, state what the background color of the dresses were.  It would be nice to know the background color so we know before we buy what colors are in the dress.  Black or Navy?  it's not hard to tell us. 

Then, the next item sold was a Cardigan to put over the dress, great idea to sell right after -  however, can't buy a matching cardigan if I don't know the background of the dress.  Not that it matters to many but Q lost a sale because Susan Graver talks continuously but doesn't provide enough descriptions.  The hosts need to get that information out to the consumer so we can decide on shoes, handbag choices, etc.

The person who writes the copy for the online descriptions could have given the detail, the presenter, the host or telephone customer services, even the camera man could have zoomed in closer to give us the color details.   

When the hosts give full details, we spend more money.  It is shopping on television after all.  But without detailed descriptions we waste money in shipping and return fees -- for everyone!

Trusted Contributor

Re: incomplete descriptions: Susan Graver - back ground colors

Susan did mention it towards the end the background was navy.

Super Contributor

That is what I always liked about Jill.....she gave us details the other hosts did not.

I could watch a tsv by various hosts, and not be convinced it was for me, but when

Jill came on, she would give so many details that the other hosts did not.  I could

finally decide if it was right for me, and I loved that.  I am sure going to miss her

and so many of the hosts just talk, talk, talk, and don't tell us colors, or different

things we might want to know about what they are selling.

Respected Contributor

@Mstress: You are so right about some of the hosts. When making a decision on purchasing an item, you need all of the information you can get.  There is one way to find out the background colors/details of the SG dress. Go to the item page and click on the color dress you want. Just to the left of the picture there is a magnifying glass icon (with an + mark in the middle). Click on the icon and the picture will magnify. You should then be able to see all the fine details of the dress. Hope this helps! By the way, welcome to the boards! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Susan did give the background color as black on the gold, and navy on the others. I agree that the hosts should be giving this information early in the presentations, instead of all the useless chatter.