Frequent Contributor
Can this be done? If so, how?
Honored Contributor

Re: iPad and posting pictures

I don't know how to do that via Ipad but I just took and posted a pic on the animal picture thread from my Samsung note tablet.  Everything's exactly like it is on my laptop now.  Gosh I've seen others ask the same thing and hope someone in charge can give you an answer.  When the changes happened, I couldn't do anything on my laptop just my tablet, that is so strange.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

No iPad and iPhone users do not yet have the functionality that we hope to have. We can't upload photos, quote posts, and we don't have a toolbar with formatting capability. Many people have asked about this so the team is aware.
Honored Contributor

Thanks, Shawnie.  Since the team is aware, we can only hope they make it for everyone on their devices to do the very same as on a computer or laptop.  I was very surprised to see it worked on my tablet. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

As an iPad user, I'm more limited now than how I was with the old format. They added the ability to make paragraphs, but I can no longer quote. Between these two features, I'd rather be able to quote.
Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:
As an iPad user, I'm more limited now than how I was with the old format. They added the ability to make paragraphs, but I can no longer quote. Between these two features, I'd rather be able to quote.

You'd think before these major changes were implemented, they'd of had it tweaked and made all types of devices capable to utilize the new format. 

I do hope they get all the kinks worked our and everyone can be on the same format. 

Go VOLS
Respected Contributor

I totally agree.  And for some reason I am unable to download a URL from Photobucket like I used to either.  This post is from my MacBook Pro which has all of the functionality Ipad users are missing.  My cat says chill they are are working on it!IMG_1114.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Shawnie. I didn't see this thread until now and posted something in Community Chat. I'll try to chill, but it's workin on my nerves.
Esteemed Contributor

~~~~~~

AS POSTED ON OTHER THREADS

QVC Customer Care
Brittany-QVC 

Please feel free to e-mail us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we'll help you out anyway we can. Including a walk through if you'd like! 

~~~~~~

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~