Honored Contributor

how about selling fiestaware??

I would LOVE to see an hour of fiestaware things!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: how about selling fiestaware??

I have a kitchen full of fiestaware. Love all or most colors anyway. Great idea.

Honored Contributor

Do you ladies think Temptations could compete with Fiesta?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I have temptations too because I can mix with Fiestaware. But I don't think it will be a problem coming to the Q because  the line has done so well for so  long. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

I would LOVE to see an hour of fiestaware things!!! 

No!!  My grandmother’s FW is still going strong with hardly any scratches.  She had pieces from the 1930’s up to the 60’s.  I started collecting last year. It was so much fun!  I bought 8 sets  in 8 colors.  I was thrilled to finally see them in my house.  Unfortunately, my happiness was short lived.  In just a few days I saw horrible white marks on my red and cobalt blue places.  Sorry, but I can’t live with that.  I called The Homer Laughlin company in WV and he said to me, “what can you expect?” All dark plates will scratch and show white underneath.  Really?  I told him my grandma’s vinatage plates didn’t have this issue.  Yes!  I understand there will be scratches, but not within a few days and white !  He told me what to buy to buff out the scratches.  Well, it did not work for the white marks but only the gray ones.  

I asked him if Kohls sells seconds and he said no.  I love the bowls, mugs and sandwhich plates.  I collect these from Marshall’s and TJ Maxx.  I’ve had no issue with those, but we aren’t using knives on those. Is there something I’m missing here? 

Contributor

Oh me, too!  This is a great suggestion.  I have some Fiesta and I love it!

Respected Contributor

Fiestaware is such good quality and you can have fun with the colors.  I also have some plates and soup bowls that are like china you are served with in a diner.  A few years ago we took the tour of the factory in a town in West Virginia.  I like that my Fiestaware has the "Made in USA" logo on the bottom of the pieces.

Respected Contributor

I’d rather buy in the store and save s&h.

Respected Contributor

I would love to see a presentation as well, and maybe some new pieces that could be exclusive to QVC, otherwise, it would be hard to complete with Macy's or other retailers who allow discounts and coupons. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Good lord--I didn't even think about the shipping cost!!!! I bought all of mine from Macys --no s/h $ and usually buy when their BOGO is going on; - Have bought a few pieces elsewhere too, Bon Ton, Replcements, dishesfast  and even on Ebay but have paid s/h. What was I thinking????