Regular Contributor

I hate when the hosts don't properly show the different colors of what their selling. Instead they will just show the left sleeve of the other colors.  Take the clothing off the hanger and show the whole garment. I think Carolyn is the worst for doing this.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: hosts showing apparel

[ Edited ]

@giova ....If the garment is identical .... (other than the color) I cannot see anything wrong with just showing the sleeve whereas, if there is a different pattern/wording on the front of the different color items then by all means the entire item should be shown. 🎅🏻🎄🤶🎄

Valued Contributor

@giova wrote:

I hate when the hosts don't properly show the different colors of what their selling. Instead they will just show the left sleeve of the other colors.  Take the clothing off the hanger and show the whole garment. I think Carolyn is the worst for doing this.

I have to agree.  There is a big difference between what a sleeve looks like and what the entire garment looks like.  I also hate when the camera stays so close to the item to show the details and then doesn't show what the entire garment looks like.

Honored Contributor

I don't think these instances are common or troublesome enough to warrant complaint or even comment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

ITA! How hard is it to show the entire piece? Take it off the rack & show it. Same print or whatever, we want to see the entire garmet. Some hosts are pretty lazy. Watching last night a host I usually thought was thorough was really not doing the item justice. Winging it. ITA!

As for the poster who thinks it doesn't warrant comment, why the H___L did she even comment on your post?

Regular Contributor

Re: hosts showing apparel

[ Edited ]

Kachina:

maybe it isnt troublesome to you. If you dont like the comment ignore it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   as if that has anything to do with anything.   The usual suspect complainers are out in full force.  I am amazed why these people continue to shop,or watch QVC since they are so displeased with QVC

Trusted Contributor

@giova wrote:

I have to agree.  A host did something like that the other day.  I had never seen that before.  When LW was on a few days later, she was standing up by the rack and took out every item like she and other hosts usually do.  I thought what a difference.    

Honored Contributor

@giova wrote:

Kachina:

maybe it isnt troublesome to you. If you dont like the comment ignore it.

@giova.  You need to learn how to properly notify someone you've made a comment to them.  They won't get a notification the way you've done it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@giova  I totally agree.  The look of a top or sweater changes alot with the color. Just pinching a bit of the sleeve doesn't cut it.  This kind of lazy presention bugs me.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth