Respected Contributor

I would like to see someplace that list the available QVC clothing/jewelry the host has on during a show. This morning during the Philosophy show, I liked the blouse the host was wearing and then the top Rachel had on in the Honey Do List show. I know I can call CS but it would be easier and faster if it was listed somewhere.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

Re: hosts apparel and jewelry

[ Edited ]

Totally omit.

Trusted Contributor

@Starpolisher I agree ~ I have called CS a few times to ask what the host is wearing and while the people have been very nice/polite they have not had the information : (

Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher

Courtney's top looks like this to me, from Self-Portrait ($410)-

Here is a more affordable option from Chelsea28- ($69)

Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher

I found it- by Bardot at Bloomingdales.

$89

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono

Dang!...you're good! How'd you find that?!

Thanks

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

Great suggestion.

@Starpolisher wrote:

I would like to see someplace that list the available QVC clothing/jewelry the host has on during a show. This morning during the Philosophy show, I liked the blouse the host was wearing and then the top Rachel had on in the Honey Do List show. I know I can call CS but it would be easier and faster if it was listed somewhere.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Not to be picky...but I'd like to see the hosts have higher dress standards.  I went to an audience event recently and received a list of items to wear and not to wear.  Studio staff were all dressed professionally, some very nicely.  And hen the host came out in jeans and sneakers.  Looked under dressed.  I've seen the jeans and sneakers thing on recent kitchen shows as well.  Not attractive.  Blue Jean Chef is an exception...that's her brand.  And David always dresses it up with a crisp apron.  The chefs look like chefs, but other hosts, guests, and presenters have been slacking (I'm trying not to name names).  Today, ITKWD has a sub, and while she's not David or Mary, she at least looks like a professional.  I find it odd that I was supposed to dress up to be on TV (never made it on camera), but the hosts, who are trying to sell, can dress worse than the dress code handed to the guests.  It just doesn't look attractive.

Honored Contributor

Hosts very, very rarely have on QVC items.  That is why you cannot find the item.  The CS reps typically don't have information as to what the hosts are wearing, even if they do have on QVC clothing.

The best thing you can do is check their FB page and see if they post what they are wearing or see if anyone asked and they responded.  If not, you can ask and see if they reply.