Super Contributor

just turned the tv...new york city Flagel demo...please...stop with the runny eggs...ugh

Honored Contributor

Sorry....that's the way I love my eggs!!!!  

Honored Contributor

I  saw only the spaghetti bread presentation.  Don't think I'll ever pay $36 for three loaves of bread.  Jill emphasized it will be baked fresh on receipt of your order and shipped.  I imagine it will still be warm as it sits on your front porch!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@marzi 1 wrote:

just turned the tv...new york city Flagel demo...please...stop with the runny eggs...ugh

QVC is not going to start tailoring their presentations around our personal preferences.

Honored Contributor

I hate eggs so that was an immediate click for me , yuck!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I should have stated, i like eggs also, just the presentation looked ...lets just say did not want to buy, I guess they have to show the food in different ways

Respected Contributor

I think the majority of QVC's food presentations are just gross.  A lot of the food looks very unappetizing to me and too expensive anyway. Then there are some hosts that like to talk with a mouth full of food, like Carolyn today, or both hosts and vendors that are preparing food with long hair hanging down in front of them.

Honored Contributor

And add to that the yummy face the hosts make when they eat it.

Oh please, act like an adult.

I no longer watch the food presentations.....click