Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

How about those sweaty people on Chopped?

I once made a complaint on the Food Network FB page about that and the double dipping and long, hanging hair and got told by someone else that it didn't matter, I wasn't eating the food!

If they're doing it on TV, what are they doing in their restaurant kitchens?

Super Contributor

Yes, I agree with the vendors touching all the food with bare hands! Really turns me off! The worst I have seen lately is Martha Stewart talking with her mouth full.. I had to change the channel!

Honored Contributor

SAGAL: It may have an impact. Congratualtions on your decision.

Super Contributor

Yes!!! Love  that show!  Absollutely! LOL

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   

Yes, good idea .... write QVC a business letter, and you will get a response.  On other issues, I received two phone calls (from their assistants only), but still someone took the time.

But make sure that brownie photo is authentic (from QVC website), and not Betty Crocker's!

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

@San Antonio Gal   

Yes, good idea .... write QVC a business letter, and you will get a response.  On other issues, I received two phone calls (from their assistants only), but still someone took the time.

But make sure that brownie photo is authentic (from QVC website), and not Betty Crocker's!

Sea Breeze - Thanks for suggesting to verify the location of the photo posted.  I'm hoping @sidsmom will see this and let me know where I can find it...or is there anyone else that can let me know?

Honored Contributor

Re: filthy nails

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

@San Antonio Gal   

Sea Breeze - Thanks for suggesting to verify the location of the photo posted.  I'm hoping @sidsmomwill see this and let me know where I can find it...or is there anyone else that can let me know?

@San Antonio Gal

I just watched the product video & screenshot the picture.

Note: the current presentation will be the video shown. In other words, if presented again, that particular video I posted will be expired & replaced with a new video.  Hope that makes sense.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @sidsmom!

Respected Contributor

Re: filthy nails

[ Edited ]

A company that relies on selling food by having viewers “eat first with their eyes” should never allow a vendor with bitten, infected looking cuticles and a visible wart handle food with a camera closeup. That makes me nauseous. 

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal, go for it. I'm not sure the CEO will ever read it, but you never know. If it gets the attention of an assistant at some level, let's hope it gets some attention. The practice of handling food for sale with infected fingers/thumbs or dirty nails should have been noticed by someone already. Of course we're not buying the product that's being "handled", but it sure doesn't make the product something that I want to buy.