Respected Contributor

Caroyn is defiantly holding onto the squirrel schtik. I think Gary could take it or leave it by now.

Esteemed Contributor

I do think the squirrels have lost their appeal and have had their 15 minutes of fame.  The squirrel deal used to bother me more before than it does now.  Apparently, the 'squirrel love' is not going away, so I just ignore/tolerate it.

Trusted Contributor

@maximillian Thank you! Finally someone answered my question. I had posted on another thread and no responses. Thanks for solving the mystery. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

I don’t usually watch those shows but for some reason I was flipping through this morning and saw Caroline “baby talking” for the squirrel.  Now I understand the annoyance 😀.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I can't even check out Gary's FB page anymore and I used to once in awhile. There's so much gushing over this silly squirrel that it's like 2nd graders talking.

They make me want to barf!

Trusted Contributor

It's fine I thought until the other day when Gary opened the presentation with Nutsy.  Garolyn needs to reel it in.  

Honored Contributor

Re: denim and co. squirrel

[ Edited ]

I can put up with the squirrels over:

1. Hosts doing the chicken dance

2. Hosts going on and on with personal stories about themselves and their families and not much product info...🙄

3.  Silly phrases--- Fri-YaY!!! Holi-Yay!!!! And abbreviated cutsie names they call each other (hosts and vendors)  🙄

4.  Hosts drinking wine and acting like teenagers who have broken into the family liquor cabinet....

5.  Going through the colors over and over and over and over.....and thats about the only thing they really tell us about the product....

6. The clothing "fantasy stories"..........Id rather hear about the squirrels any day....

And no need to say it.....with any of the above I DO grab my remote....

be10408295b76b5aff57e838e4be9aeb.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt 

You are so observant...and your post is a lot of fun.  We need to laugh...even at QVC! Thank you...I always need cheering up, it seems.

Respected Contributor

The squirrel doesn't bother me one bit.  There are much bigger things to get annoyed about.  Geesh; lighten up people.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@Spurt 

You are so observant...and your post is a lot of fun.  We need to laugh...even at QVC! Thank you...I always need cheering up, it seems.

@maximillian 

Thanks....yep, we all need a little humor in our lives....but sometimes in humor there's some truth! 😉😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”