Esteemed Contributor

This was very comical to read, LOL!  

ITA, it's getting old but at the same time these threads are cracking me up. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: denim and co. squirrel

[ Edited ]

@willomenia wrote:
if the hosts spent half the time really informing us of what we are buying, perhaps there would be less returns. they almost all spend too much time with their ridiculous questions and games. I need information such as, it runs true to size, the size the models are wearing so I can see how it might look on me, etc. (but please put the models in the size that fits them) qvc forgets lately it's online shopping.

@willomenia So true.  I almost never buy clothes at QVC, but was interested to see the Side Stitch shirt.  I looked at the video and Courtney didn't say what size she was wearing, neither did Jane.  And the vendor, who might be about my height, never gave her size and had it tucked in.  They all talked about many other thing, however.  I just don't understand what they are thinking.  

ETA:  I saw Mary Beth one day presenting Joan Rivers.  When the vendor (Bitsy, I think) had her shirt tucked in, Mary Beth asked her to untuck it so we could see the length.  She knows what people need to see and never forgets it.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I think my spouse can help!  Our yards are loaded with them.  They hang on screens, tearing up lawns and have "no regard" for others🙄...lol

We have a armadillo or some other night visitor eating all my flowerbeds and digging everywhere ...spouse decided to set a trap...well, so far no rodents but caught squirrel #6.  Of course, we let them out immediately ...  they obviously love marshmallows 🤔🤗

1C51F8D8-636A-41A8-99FB-04892BFEFF17.jpeg

If it is an armadillo, they have very poor eyesight and basically follow scent.  They tend to make a trail, and they will mess up your foundation digging.  You can set the trap along the trail, preferable at or near the end of it and they will just walk right into the trap.

Honored Contributor

I agree with most; totally stupid.

Honored Contributor

Well, I think it's cute!

They haven't been spending a lot of time in squirrely talk. 

They do spend a lot of time explaining and describing D&Co. fashions.  Colors, design, fabric, prints, etc.

I give them an A+ plus.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know it there was a reason for the squirrel? What started it all? 

Respected Contributor

@Renata22 

Renata, as I remember the explanation, one time Gary saw an item being presented, was rather surprised or startled (I don't know why-maybe a new price?). So his head swiveled around to get a quick look at the item.  Someone said it was like a squirrel's reaction to something in squirrel life...and so it goes.  Before you know it, we had Nutsie and Acorn appearing on the Denim and Co. shows with Carolyn and Gary.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Well, I think it's cute!

They haven't been spending a lot of time in squirrely talk. 

They do spend a lot of time explaining and describing D&Co. fashions.  Colors, design, fabric, prints, etc.

I give them an A+ plus.

@ROMARY   I concur...what's wrong with having a little fun? So much negativity about everything nowadays...geesh.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian 

oh i've had my share of raccoons ...they nested in my attic & I became a "raccoon" grand mom.  So I know the damage they do😡

B10F476A-0987-4D2B-B4C1-1225E4CCF2B8.jpeg

16E4C14C-BAAA-49A7-8328-6769F5D4027A.jpeg

And possums ....

I told him forget the darn armadillo attempts he's trapping everything but it😡🤬

Now we have a resident coyote family visiting everyday ...everyone is on alert with walking their dogs.

Honored Contributor

It is just stupid. Maybe for 3 year olds....