I purchased a san marco ring in 2011 and had it in storage only worn it a few times maybe 5 at the most I purchased it to go with a san marco bracelet I have and a san marco necklance that I also have, which I wear only on special occasions this ring that I purchased in 2011 was when the first came out with gold filed with resin that was not supose to dent and was suppose to be lifetime warranty, well let me tell you qvc has not given me a life time warrenty on this ring I have called and was given the run around I took the ring out of storage and wore it for just 2 days and you can tell that the ring is brand new but it has these horrable dents on the ring which should not have happened. I called them today to complain and they said there is nothing they can do, really! I purchase many gold products from QVC but I feel I have been cheated from my money on this ring I paid over 100.00 for this ring but could not wear it because it dented the first time I wore it, I really believe they should exchange this ring or give me credit for another gold ring or they are just going to lose my business.

Respected Contributor

Why did you not return it when it first dented?  2011 was five years ago, and you expect them to accept a return now?  Really?  If it's silicone or resin filled, then you should know it's not solid and should expect dents.

Honored Contributor

"lifetime warranty"

"I called them today to complain and they said there is nothing they can do, really!"

Yes really.  If you have a lifetime warranty (which you will need proof of), it is more than likely from the manufacturer of the ring not QVC.  Did you contact the manufacturer?  You make no mention of doing so.

No matter who the lifetime warranty is from, it must be honored.

I paid over 100.00 for this ring but could not wear it because it dented the first time I wore it

Yet you did nothing about it going on 5 yrs now.  I agree w/Silverstar.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Re: defective items

[ Edited ]

I think you all misunderstand the OP. She never wore the ring for 5 yrs she had it in storage.

Well many yrs ago,QVC had a lifetime gurantee. I think i just read they still do. I am not sure if it is on all Q jewlery or just their own brand.

I had a ring and like the poster I never wore it.I buy stuff and "save" it all for some reason or other .I really have got to stop doing that.It must be a personality disorder.

Anyway back to the problem. I bought a gold and diamonique ring and never wore it for so many years.  Saving it for a special day ... I wore it one day and the stones fell out. I returned it to the Q and they sent me a brand new one. I was in shock. I did not think they would do that. This was almost  20 yrs ago

I also bought an Imperial Gold braclet that fell apart and they did the same.Imperial Gold always  guarenteed their jewlery.

I'm not so sure they would do that now,though. The Q has changed too much and sadly  the Quality and Service is gone.

Trusted Contributor

First post, which is a complaint, in 5+ years ???

I realize each of us had to start at sometime ...

Respected Contributor

This post does not make sense at all....

Bought in 2011, in storage and wore it maybe 5 times

Took it out of storage, wore it 2 days and now it has dents in it?

It's gold filled with resin?  When did the Q offer gold filled warranties?

I believe the lifetime guarantee was with Eterna Gold but I don't believe their gold is "filled" but here's the info if you decide it was indeed Eterna Gold.

Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
All EternaGold® jewelry comes with a Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty that extends to the original consumer purchaser for as long as you own the jewelry. In the event of any defects in materials or workmanship, the manufacturer will repair or replace it with a design of equal or greater value. This warranty does not cover loss, damage caused by abuse, or damages exceeding cost of the product. Some states do not allow a limitation of damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights which may vary from state to state. This warranty service is available by returning your EternaGold jewelry with proof of purchase, your name and address, and a check or money order for $6.95 to cover postage and handling to: Aurafin Corporation, EGA, P.O. Box 209004, Tamarac, FL 33320

Super Contributor
Ty the original poster did not bother to thank you for giving this information I hope this helps her with her ring issue again Buyer beware I appreciate the time you took to look up and post this warranty for first poster
Have a great day