Frequent Contributor

Re: brace yourselves for Vitamix

On 3/22/2015 KYToby said:

As usual, QVC has sold thousands of these $450 blenders already. I am sure those purchases more than make up for the handful of complaints from the same people who think QVC exists solely to alleviate their boredom.

You have GOT to be the mother of the Chairman of QVC or on the Board of Directors or something because you never fail to post some snarky comment in response to those that offer posts on these boards as to how QVC could be improved or elevate their programming. I have often wondered why you don't just frequent all the positive categories instead of constantly attacking others who have the right to express their opinions without your snide retorts. I too used to be a huge QVC purchaser and now only go online to see what the program line-up will be and find that 99% of the time it is not worth watching. I never tuned in for entertainment, only for worthwhile items and bargains. Not so much anymore. It is much more than a handful of viewers that feel that QVC has really changed, and not for the better.

Super Contributor

Re: brace yourselves for Vitamix

On 3/23/2015 Litlbitcountry said:
On 3/22/2015 KYToby said:

As usual, QVC has sold thousands of these $450 blenders already. I am sure those purchases more than make up for the handful of complaints from the same people who think QVC exists solely to alleviate their boredom.

You have GOT to be the mother of the Chairman of QVC or on the Board of Directors or something because you never fail to post some snarky comment in response to those that offer posts on these boards as to how QVC could be improved or elevate their programming. I have often wondered why you don't just frequent all the positive categories instead of constantly attacking others who have the right to express their opinions without your snide retorts. I too used to be a huge QVC purchaser and now only go online to see what the program line-up will be and find that 99% of the time it is not worth watching. I never tuned in for entertainment, only for worthwhile items and bargains. Not so much anymore. It is much more than a handful of viewers that feel that QVC has really changed, and not for the better.

thanks KY, I am used to being torn apart here it,s comical to see how riled up some get for expressing a thought. You should see how i am burned at the stake on the fashion boards,,,,,,, because punctuation is my friend and I dont use it often enough{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}