Occasional Contributor

Re: Your Shipping Takes Much Too Long QVC

I agree! I purchased an item, that was in stock, on September 3rd. I just got my notice that it was shipped and EDD is September 15th. It took several days for it to ship. Seems like 12 days is becoming the standard for an item to arrive. Fortunately, I am not in a rush to receive my purchase but just want to say that I think QVC needs to rethink their processing and shipping process. 

Super Contributor

Shipping is terrible now.  And a previous commentor was right.  If its something that is going to take 15 days to ship than I probably don't need it that badly.  This could be good for my bank account.  They are using cheaper shipping methods but not passing the savings down to their customers.  Also, they should not charge anything until the item is actually shipped. 

New Contributor

Even out for delivery is canceled and returned to sender, Qvc.  Never heard of that before.  Is taken right out of my mailbox .

Respected Contributor

ITA. I hesitate to purchase from QVC due to the long, long wait time. Your order sits "in process" for days. Then when it is finally sent out it takes 7-10 days! Ridiculous QVC. Then to top it all off, no email notice let you know the status; i.e., when it should arrive. 

I ordered the TSV 4 days ago and it still hasn’t shipped. I ordered a Philosophy item on the same day from QVC and AMAZON.  My Amazon order was delivered 3 days ago and my QVC order just shipped, and I do not have Amazon Prime either.  I had free shipping from Amazon because I spent a minimum of $25.....QVC shipping is high.  If they don’t start becoming competitive with places such as Amazon they will suffer. The shipping wouldn’t be so bad if the item was shipped the next day or so....

Super Contributor

I agree that most shipping from QVC takes too long.  When I check the tracking it sits for days in one shipping facility.  Right now, I am waiting for somethind that had an estimated delivery date of yesterday.  It sat 2 days somewhere 20 minutes from my home and has sat at my local post office for 2 days.  It is so frustrating, especially when you try to make arrangements to stay home to accept the package.

I ordered something from Amazon on Monday (not prime), it will be here today.  

I would order a lot more from QVC, if I could get it within 7 days without paying extra shipping.

Regular Contributor

ITA -- shipping takes way too long.  I can order from Amazon on Saturday night and it's on my porch Tuesday.  QVC needs a new shipping supervisor.

Esteemed Contributor

Disagree - I order on Saturday and I have the product by Tuesday, QVC has great shipping, imo