Frequent Contributor

Re: Your Shipping Takes Much Too Long QVC

Totally agree! I hardly order at all anymore. I also get extremely annoyed when something I order is "processing" for 4 or 5 days...seems completely unnecessary (esp. when your business is mail order! ugh!).

QVC has the slowest shipping I know.

Valued Contributor

The length of time for a package to arrive (compared to how much more quickly other companies ship/deliver), the double/triple increase of shipping charges to Alaska, and the sporadic availability to track a package, are all reasons I rarely buy from Q anymore. Too many better choices out there now, and I used to order about once a week from Q. Now, it's maybe once every two months. 

Valued Contributor

All the shopping channel purchases take WAYYYYYY to long.  The prices that you charge should be lowed and the times for arrival should be shorter.  Amazon and Walmart have it together.  I have cut my spending with QVC by at least 50% because of this issue.

Valued Contributor

In todays market...thirteen days is unbelievable!!

Contributor

I completely agree!  Other retailers are able to get my items to me much, much faster.  If there is an item I want on QVC, I go to Amazon first & see if I can buy it there.  Amazon will get it to me in 2 days.

Also, as recently as one or two years ago, my QVC orders would arrive quicker.  QVC needs to keep pace with the shipping capabilities of other retailers in the marketplace or we will shop elsewhere.  Yes, fast shipping is that important.

Occasional Contributor

I agree the situation with shipping is ridiculous. It now takes 10-14 days for a package to arrive after it is shipped. Add to that 2-4 days in processing and you are waiting almost 3 weeks for a package. Now, before ordering I use this test:  if I can wait 3 weeks for it, I probably really don't need/want it that badly. If I want it badly, I check Amazon or Ebags (Ebags for purses/wallets). 

Trusted Contributor

I have been tracking an order for the past week or so, shipped via the infamous "mail innovations."   (Thanks sooooo much, QVC.  :sarcasm: )   It slooooooowly made it to within 15 miles of me, so I expected it to be delivered by tomorrow.   Ha Ha Ha, how foolish am I?   Now the tracking shows the package has gone to tour Austin, 170 miles from here.  

Can someone just please explain why a package would travel from within 15 miles of me to 170 miles away?   Is this the "new efficiency?"  

QVC, are you listening to us???   THIS IS AGGRAVATING.  

Frequent Contributor

I receive my QVC packages quickly (a week or less).  Try ordering from zuilly (no returns allowed) or Evine (they take forever)

I'm a new QVC member, and I can't believe how long my order took to "process." It took a total of 5 days to process, then shipped 6 days ago... Still waiting.

Contributor

I agree 100%. The products sit "in process" for days but your credit card gets charged instantly. I know I have been spoiled by the speed of Amazon but I think it is more than that and QVC has actually otten much slower. Didn't they used to say, "your credit card" won't be charged until the item ships"???