Trusted Contributor

Your Shipping Takes Much Too Long QVC

Why should I wait 13 days to receive two bras? You had my money for all that time, but I did not have the product. I willnot order from you again.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your Shipping Takes Much Too Long QVC

Your decision is probably a good one.  I don't find 13 days unreasonable - but each to their own  (opinion).

Honored Contributor

Never in a rush for my packages. In fact, Play a game watching tracking. Today expecting four delivery's. Cute says we will be in your area today and will deliver instead of post office. To cute!! 😍
Contributor

I agree, the shipping with Mail Innovations takes way too long.  It goes from one location, and then gives back to the same place.  By the time the item arrives you forget what you ordered and wonder if you can simply do without it.  

Respected Contributor

I have to agree.  Shipping takes way too long.  For the amount you charge to ship, it should be here in 5 days or less.  Your tracking is a joke.  Get the shipping notice and no updates until it's almost at the door.  That's why I shop elsewhere for the most part.  Order very few things from the Q.

Honored Contributor

IMHO, QVC has recently gotten much worse in processing and shipping.  Not sure what's going on (other than the Mail Innovaitons disaster, once an item finally ships).

Respected Contributor

It seems to me this has only happened since UPS and Post Office got together in the delivery process.  Occasionaly something is shipped exclusively by UPS and only then do I receive an item in the former timely manner. 

Respected Contributor

OK, I order from all the chopping channels at various times and for various items, so I have a lot of experience with QVC, HSN, Evine, ShopLC, and even a little with JTV.  Of those, the Q warehouse is located closest to me (I'm in NE Ohio), but by far and away, those orders take the longest to arrive.  What I find most interesting is that ShopLC wins hands down in this contest.  My orders from there usually take 4-5 days to reach me, and their warehouse is in Austin, TX!  They also only charge 2.99 shipping for each item shipped, no matter what it is (they don't just sell jewelry).

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I think that 13 days is too long to wait  for an order, from anywhere.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

Brandiwine, I completely agree and could not have said it better myself.