Super Contributor

Re: Your LOGO Prices Are Not Competitive

[ Edited ]

I was amazed Target has a couple of lines that reminded me of LOGO and are very close in design and colors but reasonably priced.  Knox Rose and A New Day styles have lace, ruffles, varied hem styles and also similar colors.  i bought a cardigan that matches one of my LOGO leggings and a printed top perfectly.

Honored Contributor

I"ve not seen anything anywhere else, other than at high-end boutiques at even higher proces than LOGO, that uses as good a quality and as unusual a lace on some of her tops (not all) that LOGO uses.   So, it's comparing apples and oranges with the other less expensive brands.    I also really like a lot of  Lori's off-beat colors, also not found elsewhere.

It's free choice.  You shop where you want, and I'll shop where I want, for whatever reasons.

Respected Contributor

I found Logo tops at my local Job Lot. They were 8.00. Logo is comfortable. I may go back and get a few more.

Trusted Contributor

Both LOGO, and Susan Graver use cheap fabrics, and charge excessive prices.  You find the same styles all over from different companies, with the exact same fabrics, for less money.  Many have far better style to them.  Graver's clothes are just cheap polyester, no matter what she says, that's all it is.

Super Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

Both LOGO, and Susan Graver use cheap fabrics, and charge excessive prices.  You find the same styles all over from different companies, with the exact same fabrics, for less money.  Many have far better style to them.  Graver's clothes are just cheap polyester, no matter what she says, that's all it is.

Agree.  I have found similar styles, fabric and color at Target, Kohl's and other stores with ruffles and lace.  Last Christmas season Kohl's had an exact top with lace and the rayon/span material in two of the same colors for less than half the price.  I see more and more of it at Target.

Honored Contributor

I have always gotten good quality garments on the shopping channels. I don't know about Evine ,I've never used them

I choose not to run all over, trying to find petite size clothing. I can look to my hearts content, from my own home, and use the sizing charts for advice about fit

It's comes right to my door ,and I can try it on in the privacy of my own home

I rarely have to return anything, and the couple of times I did ,it was hassle free

You are paying for convenience, and for my money it a good value

Respected Contributor

Logo is only sold on QVC.  It will never be competitive.

There are many Logo-like tops out in every store.  The quality is just not the same.

Trusted Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

There are many Logo-like tops out in every store.  The quality is just not the same.

They have to be better!  The two times I've tried LOGO, quality wasn't present.  Sleeves were not the same length on one.  Both had pills after the first wash, gentle cycle in a Woolite laundry bag, laid flat to dry.  The first items I've had pill in several years.  I've bought copies from other stores I wash and dry, and still look new.  It's not a style I would wear often.  For a sloppy, casual style, they are overpriced.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@Bri36

You're right.  The overall "look" might be similar, but the mix of fabrics and seaming details / garment construction for LOGO is quite different. 

Soft Surroundings is the only one I've seen/bought/worn that could compare to LOGO and SS is more expensive than LOGO.

Honored Contributor

Most of QVC’s prices aren’t competitive on most items that can be bought elsewhere; why should LOGO be different?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all