Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 988
Registered: ‎05-02-2010

You know things are best at QVC at XMAS time when they offer self tanning???

Give me a break, offering "Isle of Paradise self tanning product for xmas?  QVC as mentioned numerous times on this forum, need to spend all their money at corporate and look for new items to sell.  I laughed when I saw this thinking qvc must be going into it's basement to find things to sell, no matter what

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,098
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: You know things are best at QVC at XMAS time when they offer self tanning???


@tropics 21 wrote:

Give me a break, offering "Isle of Paradise self tanning product for xmas?  QVC as mentioned numerous times on this forum, need to spend all their money at corporate and look for new items to sell.  I laughed when I saw this thinking qvc must be going into it's basement to find things to sell, no matter what


@tropics 21   I know many people (not personally) who do cruises this time of year and perhaps they want to be tanned when they reach the Tropics.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,573
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: You know things are best at QVC at XMAS time when they offer self tanning???

OR, tell the relatives. you're on a cruise and can't host dinner this year.  Then you're GONNA need that to pull the whole things off! 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,016
Registered: ‎06-06-2019

Re: You know things are best at QVC at XMAS time when they offer self tanning???

Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays, Good Tidings!!!!

 

Image result for in a world full of grinches be a cindy lou who"

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,005
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: You know things are best at QVC at XMAS time when they offer self tanning???

Many self tan all year and many areas it is warm all yea.r

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,500
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: You know things are best at QVC at XMAS time when they offer self tanning???


@Sooner wrote:

OR, tell the relatives. you're on a cruise and can't host dinner this year.  Then you're GONNA need that to pull the whole things off! 


 

@Sooner 

 

LOL! LOL! Too funny!

 

That sounds like something I would do.....always 'CYA'!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 35,447
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: You know things are best at QVC at XMAS time when they offer self tanning???

i am self tanning this time of the year......i use isle of paradise AND tan luxe.

**********************************************
"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,573
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: You know things are best at QVC at XMAS time when they offer self tanning???


@IG wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

OR, tell the relatives. you're on a cruise and can't host dinner this year.  Then you're GONNA need that to pull the whole things off! 


 

@Sooner 

 

LOL! LOL! Too funny!

 

That sounds like something I would do.....always 'CYA'!


@IG Yes!  I does sound like you!  Woman Very Happy  That's why I like you!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,150
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: You know things are best at QVC at XMAS time when they offer self tanning???

Most Christmas gifts on Q are the same old products or some variation.  I don't watch any "gifts" shows for this reason.