Valued Contributor

You know things are best at QVC at XMAS time when they offer self tanning???

Give me a break, offering "Isle of Paradise self tanning product for xmas?  QVC as mentioned numerous times on this forum, need to spend all their money at corporate and look for new items to sell.  I laughed when I saw this thinking qvc must be going into it's basement to find things to sell, no matter what

Honored Contributor

Re: You know things are best at QVC at XMAS time when they offer self tanning???

@tropics21 wrote:

Give me a break, offering "Isle of Paradise self tanning product for xmas?  QVC as mentioned numerous times on this forum, need to spend all their money at corporate and look for new items to sell.  I laughed when I saw this thinking qvc must be going into it's basement to find things to sell, no matter what

@tropics21   I know many people (not personally) who do cruises this time of year and perhaps they want to be tanned when they reach the Tropics.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: You know things are best at QVC at XMAS time when they offer self tanning???

OR, tell the relatives. you're on a cruise and can't host dinner this year.  Then you're GONNA need that to pull the whole things off! 

Honored Contributor

Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays, Good Tidings!!!!

Image result for in a world full of grinches be a cindy lou who"

Honored Contributor

Many self tan all year and many areas it is warm all yea.r

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

OR, tell the relatives. you're on a cruise and can't host dinner this year.  Then you're GONNA need that to pull the whole things off! 

@Sooner 

LOL! LOL! Too funny!

That sounds like something I would do.....always 'CYA'!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

i am self tanning this time of the year......i use isle of paradise AND tan luxe.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner 

LOL! LOL! Too funny!

That sounds like something I would do.....always 'CYA'!

@KingstonsMom Yes!  I does sound like you!  Woman Very Happy  That's why I like you!

Honored Contributor

Most Christmas gifts on Q are the same old products or some variation.  I don't watch any "gifts" shows for this reason.