Contributor

Would love to see some QVC merch

I visited QVC a number of years ago for their studio tour and loved it.  One of the best parts was being able to purchase QVC merch in the studio store.  I have a treasured QVC mug that I use.  Around the holidays, they had a QVC In the Kitchen with David Yeti-style mug but it sold out before I could purchase.  I wish that there was a section on QVC.com to purchase QVC merch.  

Anyone else agree?  Is there something that would be on your wish list?

Respected Contributor

Re: Would love to see some QVC merch

I do not like wearing or using anything with a name on it that advertises a company or a store.  That is just my personal preference.  

I am much happier buying a nice piece of gold jewelry from QVC rather than something with a QVC logo.

One time I was at the QVC outlet and I met Courtney K. when she was new.  They gave me a free QVC mug. (I only use mugs with flowers or fancy designs.)  I would be happy to send it to you if I could!!

Respected Contributor

@Sju , I'm not interested in any QVC merchandise, but there are several ITKWD items for sale currently. 

Respected Contributor

That's certainly not something I would buy. 

Esteemed Contributor

I had a red mug with the original QVC logo. I got from the studio store.  It broke.  I really liked that mug. Selling merch is not a bad idea.

Trusted Contributor

This is for sale on Ebay

thumbnail 4 - NEW QVC Logo Large Cobalt Blue Coffee Mug and Coaster

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

That would be an easy pass for me.  Sorry, I have enough advertising mugs that were free.

Contributor

@Etoile308 Thanks for the heads up that the ITKWD items were on sale.  I see that the tumbler is back in all colors.  I thought that was a one-time thing so I appreciate the info.