Respected Contributor

Would love to be able to order from QVC UK

hi,

I was browsing your ur QVC UK site and really liked some of the diamonique sold over there. Tova has several  art deco rings that I woukd like to purchase. Qvc UK does not have the option to ship to the United States.  Would love if you're u could create a way for us to order from your other sites. I would be willing to purchase items with a no return policy or have a minimum purchase amount. Thats how much I like the rings. LOL. 

The best scenario would be to offer the UK s selection to us in the States. Its fine that they are rhodium plating. They are beautiful and the stone size is believable.  The styles are so unique. 

please consider giving us a way to purchase from QVC UK.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Would love to be able to order from QVC UK

I would rather they offer the styles here in the U.S. since I would not pay the shipping cost to send something from the UK.

Respected Contributor

I agree, but they dont sell rhodium plated rings in yhe Tova line here. Theres about five rings I like ve and would purchase here or thru UK site.  I know the sizing is different in the UK.  Hopefully they will bring more of her line here in the same UK styles.

Honored Contributor

Makeup Addict, thank you for starting this thread. I was just looking through the QVC UK, France, Italy and Germany sites yesterday to see what they had that we didn't have (and vice versa... I was surprised and happy to see that Vionic sandals seem to be universally available).

I remember that a few years back, Liz Earle cosmetics (which are very popular in England) were sometimes available on QVC (in the USA). I was sorry that I had missed the chance to try out her products when they were available here. 

Twice a year, QVC has an Irish product day (once on St. Patrick's Day in March, and another time about 6 months later). -- In the same vein, It would be great if QVC had a QVC-International Day twice a year. QVC could offer the best of their best products from their various international sites. And if they did this twice a year, if you liked a particular beauty product then you would be able to repurchase it later in the year. 

It would seem to be a win-win event. We get to try products that we normally wouldn't be able to purchase and not have to pay expensive S&H charges. And QVC gets additional revenue off of top selling products from existing vendors. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Is it possible the merchandise they sell in other 

countries has different regulations 

than the ones in the U.S. and can't be 

sold here?

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

I think rhodium plating is a cheaper way of doing jewerly settings, but the pieces have great reviews. I dont think the Q here sells any jewelry, but if the quality is great, then I would like to see them here.  The art deco styles by Tova are beautiful. I have the blue swirl ring that the qvc here and I get some many compliments. 

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 I love that idea!!  

Trusted Contributor

Me too!  But they would make the shipping charges prohibitive.  😞

Respected Contributor

Think about how much it would cost to return something. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@makeup addict wrote:

I think rhodium plating is a cheaper way of doing jewerly settings, but the pieces have great reviews. I dont think the Q here sells any jewelry, but if the quality is great, then I would like to see them here.  The art deco styles by Tova are beautiful. I have the blue swirl ring that the qvc here and I get some many compliments. 

Rhodium is put on white gold jewelry to keep its shine.  Sometimes rhodium is put on silver to help it not turn dark.  

It is expensive to do this to jewelry.